Enterprise Account Executive
NICE is a publicly-traded tech leader (NASDAQ: Nice) with a market cap of $7 Billion, accolades ranging from Most Innovative Company to #1 on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant, and most importantly: a devotion to saving the world while helping our clients work smarter—not harder. Our environmentally safe solutions use advanced analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics to do everything from preventing devastating financial crime, to powering life-saving crisis contact centers, to predicting your personality.
The purpose of this position is to exceed revenue quotas through the generation of new sales in contact center-related products, and to provide immediate response to all informational requests from prospects to NICE. This position requires an Account Executive to take complete and independent ownership of the prospect account and work with the prospect through the evaluation process of the NICE’s product suite. From the point of the initial sale, the Account Executive is also required to maintain that relationship and manage all addenda and upsell opportunities for the Account.
- Responsible for accepting new accounts into pipeline
- Responsible for forecasting probability of deal closure for all new and existing business
- Responsible for accurate representation of all product lines to customers
- Responsible for contracting, negotiation and deal closure
- Meets and exceeds a quota of new bookings generated through the sale of NICE’s product suite from SMB to Enterprise businesses
- Immediately responds to all informational requests from prospective customers of NICE
- In addition to prospecting, the Account Executive will assist and support sales partners by participating in sales calls and closing efforts as assigned
- Create compelling presentations as necessary
- Regularly close deals and build future pipeline to meet or exceed quarterly goals
- Plan, organize and travel onsite for sales presentations for prospects as needed
- Effectively and efficiently logs sales interactions and revenue opportunities to forecast within NICE’s contact management software tools
- Attends meetings and trainings as required
- Creates go to market strategies and effectively manages a regional sales territory by building, maintaining, and maximizing a sales pipeline
- Maintains integrity within the sales process
- At least 4+ years of experience selling multiple software products (portfolio sales) and services into new and existing enterprise accounts.
- Solid understanding of needs analysis sales process
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility with C-level executives.
- Experience in working with contact management or contact center software
- Ability to meet revenue and effort quotas
- Software related sales preferred
- Experience in VoIP-related technology helpful
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar field or equivalent work experience required.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
NICE reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
NICE is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.