NICE is looking for an experienced, creative and highly motivated program manager, who has vast experience in SaaS-based products, strong organization skills, with both customer facing and internal experience, to join the CXone Cross-suite product team. The role requires working closely with global teams across the entire organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with our stakeholders to ensure successful execution of key projects, while continually finding opportunities for improvements and enhancements.
- Be the one individual who can address all delivery and program related topics
- Build clear and inclusive communication cadences to drive progress and decision making
- Prioritize effectively optimizing an endless array of possibilities into the ones that will deliver the greatest results to the business
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor degree
- At least 5 years of relevant project/program management experience with a proven track record of driving change.
- A self-starter with bias to action, who is able to move projects forward and lead a cross-functional team towards product solutions
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills and ability to interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders, from individual contributors to executives
- Experience managing complex projects with limited resources and competing priorities.
- A team player with a "can-do" attitude, passionate about delivering quality products that meet customer expectations
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and presentation skills
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.