JAVA Software Engineer
As the world’s leading Contact Center as a Service company, NICE CXone serves contact centers, customer service centers, 911 centers, government entities, non-profits among many other companies globally.
Our team is building an exciting new platform that will allow more customers to work with NICE CXone no matter their size and requirements. We are looking for a self-learner, motivated software engineer to join us in building our vision from the idea phase into Production grade operational product.
As a software engineer, a typical working day might include the following:
- Work as part of a team designing, building and shipping high quality code with our Enterprise level standards.
- Create automation to ensure quality of code.
- Work as a member of a Scrum team, participating in meetings such as Daily, Grooming and Planning.
- Advise different groups on how best to use our Platform and Infrastructure and determine if there are new requirements/needs to be added in the Platform to provide better developer experience to other groups.
- Perform research on new requirements/features including architecture, design and POCs as needed.
- Writing/maintaining high quality technical documentation.
- BA/BsC. in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering and/or practical relevant technological experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in software development.
- Experience with one or more software languages: Java, Scala, Python.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English and communication skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with Spring.
- Experience with Jira.
- Knowledge of CI/CD.
- Knowledge of complex distributed systems based on micro services.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.