Analytics Solution Consultant
The Analytics Solution Consultant is an articulate and expressive functional and technical product expert for NICE’s Analytics portfolio, aligning NICE solutions with business needs and value delivery.
While responsible for the creation and delivery of presentations, functional demos, and responses to requirements, the Solution Consultant also prepares appropriate and considered high-level solution designs to meet technical requirements and provides expert advice on integration and supporting infrastructure.
The Solution Consultant is commercially literate, prepares accurate quotes for customers, and assists in scoping professional services delivery.
- Provide functional and technical consultancy on complex propositions through a deep understanding of client requirements to align NICE capabilities, best practices, and competitive advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with senior business users to sell based on business value and influence people on tactical and strategic issues.
- Support the sales team by analyzing functional and technical requirements, while engaging in consulting-led sales.
- Create and deliver compelling presentations and expert demonstrations to customers that highlight NICE product functionality from a holistic but on-point perspective that solve customer gaps.
- Accurately lead discussion and capture specification of supporting infrastructure and relevant integrations for NICE solutions.
- Work in tandem with NICE account executives, sales overlays, and other sales team members to identify key messages for consistency throughout the sales cycle.
- Deeply understand clients’ business objectives and articulate the value of NICE products and solutions aligned with customers’ strategy and direction.
- Create quotations and manage the quotation lifecycle from creation to release, order booking, and delivery.
- Negotiate with customer decision-makers and stakeholders throughout complex sales lifecycles to ensure NICE solutions lead to high customer satisfaction.
- Draft and manage high-quality responses to RFPs and RFIs.
- Effectively influence stakeholders across the customer organization establishing credibility with both business and technical functions.
- Analyze customer’s business situations to identify constraints and new opportunities for other NICE product offerings.
- Provide support to Business Partners including enablement, sales, and technical support
- Participate in technical showcases and marketing trade shows.
- Bachelors from an accredited university
Key Job Skills:
- 3 years of industry experience in telecommunications and call center telephony. Solution architect experience a plus; business analysis or solution architecture background also well regarded.
- Must have: At least two skills from the following: Speech Analytics, Quality Management, Pre-sale, Solution Architect, Functional Consultant
- Good to have skills and experience: CRM, contact center Telephony, developer, Analytics, Private cloud offering, SaaS offering
- A collaborative approach to sales that includes working with multiple groups both internally and externally.
- Autonomy and initiative, proactive attitude, and organization.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.