Regional VP Enterprise Sales - Remote - Central
Regional Vice President –Sales (Enterprise Customer Experience / Contact Center Solutions)
This role works remotely and travels to clients ~50%. We are seeking an RVP to be located in the Central region of the U.S.
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded industry leader (NASDAQ: NICE) with over 300% stock growth over the past 5 years and accolades ranging from Most Innovative Company to #1 on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. NICE is looking for a leader who is results driven and excels at building and developing high performing teams. The Regional Vice President (RVP) presides over the booking, revenue and operations of a team of 6 account executives focused on hunting and acquiring new logos. As the leader, the RVP will effectively manage the team to expand product saturation in the territory, build the customer base in untapped markets, and displace NICE competitors. We are looking for a competitive but team-oriented leader who is organized, eager to be in the field with the Account executives, and has a laser focus on winning. The RVP will report into a top-performing SVP who aggressively exceeds targets and seeks a sales leader who shares similar values of success.
QUICK APPLY PROCESS APPLY IN UNDER 60 SECONDS MOBILE DEVICE FRIENDLY
- Develop, refine, and deploy sales strategy and processes.
- Forecast and present sales data to VP and C-suite.
- Coach account executives on effectively analyzing clients’ business needs to position NICE.
- Provide strategic and tactical guidance to address account challenges, building the employee’s ability to solve similar challenges in the future.
- Ensure proposed solutions capitalize on NICE strengths to promote trust and deliver promised results.
- Provide critical insights to the account executives and customers that contributes to a market leadership position for the company.
- Work cross-functionally and lead the sales, presales, engineering and support efforts for the account to achieve business goals.
- Develop and maintain high-level relationships with VP, CIO and CEO levels.
- Achieve or exceed annual sales quota.
- Track record of successfully selling complex customized solutions into sophisticated accounts.
- Contact Center / Customer Experience software experience preferred.
- 3+ years of previous experience leading a technology sales team.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coach and manage account executive performance.
- Able to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously.
- Direct approach that prioritizes the simplest route to the most profitable result.
- Ability to develop relationships with the C-suite and influence strategic application of NICE solutions.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader (NASDAQ: Nice) with a market cap of $7 Billion, accolades ranging from Most Innovative Company to #1 on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant, and most importantly: a devotion to helping our clients work smarter—not harder. Our solutions use advanced analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics to do everything from preventing devastating financial crime, to powering life-saving crisis contact centers, to predicting your personality, and much more.
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.