Cloud Network Engineer
Cloud Network Engineer
The purpose of this position is to provide technical assistance to the NICE Cloud Networking Team, coordinating and participating in the design, deployment, operation and maintenance of NICE’s customer cloud hosted network and security infrastructure, while also resolving customer issues that require direct access to the network and security infrastructure, and acting in an appropriate professional working style.
Responsibilities /Essential Duties
- Coordinate and participate in the design, deployment, operation and maintenance of NICE’s customer cloud hosted network and security infrastructure
- Resolve customer issues that require direct access to the network and security infrastructure
- Network and security administration tasks using industry-standard network equipment and software.
- Establishing, configuring & troubleshooting VPN tunnel related works.
- Design and testing of network and security infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, WAN and other support systems.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to work effectively with distributed team
- Ability to work in high pressure, highly flexible environment against both short and long-term objectives
- Demonstrated ability to prepare, review, test, and deploy network configuration and security software to perform administrative tasks as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve complex technical issues. Encouraging free and open exchange of technical ideas and suggestions and working with regional and global management to implement approved projects.
- Must be detail oriented, task driven, and have excellent communication skills. Customer service focus is key
- Demonstrated ability to deal directly with internal and external customers in a friendly, supportive manner to troubleshoot and solve complex technical issues
Education and Experience
- Education Level: Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- CCNA, CCNP Certification, AWS Certifications.
- Preferred 3 to 6 Years of experience in managing Network & Security Infrastructure and administration of associated software and tools.
- Minimum 1 Year of Experience with AWS Cloud & managing AWS network stacks
- Experience deploying and supporting IP networks and associated network technologies.
- Experience operating and maintaining network devices and security products like Palo Alto, Cisco, F5, and other industry-leading network hardware and software.
- Deep understanding on IPSEC protocol, the TCP/IP stack, how a layer 7 FW processes packets. SSL protocol
- Familiarity with Internet and WAN communications technologies, protocols, and best practices
- Configuring & troubleshooting URL related works.
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE), is the worldwide leader of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time.
Driven by cross-channel and multi-sensor analytics, NICE solutions enable organizations to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security.
NICE serves over 25,000 organizations in the enterprise and security sectors, representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 150 countries.
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.