Digital CX – Solution Consultant
NICE is the market leader in CXi: Customer eXperience interactions, and focuses on creating smart, connected, self-service AND human assisted interactions, along the entire customer journey.
We are looking for an experienced Solution Consultant to excite potential customers about its extensive Digital portfolio and aid them in ultimately becoming a NICE customer. A successful Solution Consultant will work consultatively with prospects to identify their goals and business drivers, and creatively design a solution that will meet the ever-growing demands of their Digital Engagement needs. This position will provide dedicated sales support to the Enterprise and SMB sales teams by exceeding expectations in the following:
- Proactively identifying and addressing our customer's technical needs and objections to drive new sales, and existing account expansion.
- SME in digital customer experience technologies and solutioning who can innovate holistic customer experiences across interactions and journeys.
- Architect how the customer interactions and journeys tie up multiple digital platforms into compound offerings.
- Collaborate with the various Enterprise and Customer Service functions to define roadmaps, architecture, and technology selection.
- Define, design, implement and manage a suite of high-quality, robust, and scalable digital CX platforms & capabilities to achieve the CX vision.
- Partner with business stakeholders and product owners in understanding business needs/priorities and coordinate the efforts to deploy the solutions
- Translate business requirements and break down component of the features and functionalities into clear technical specifications for Agile development team
- Track record of operational business impact: has successfully led/designed large scale, global transformation programs, with demonstrated return on investment
- Create service blueprints, user flows, and storyboards to identify customer interaction points across channels
- Outstanding change leader: highly collaborative, persuasive communicator with strong executive presence; works well in highly matrixed, international environment; resilient
This job description is not intended to be exhaustive, and employees will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 8+ years of architecture skills in designing digital customer experience solutions on on web, social and mobile platforms
- Demonstrated expertise in digital trends such as DXP, CMS, WEM, CRM, API economy, Process automation and able to connect the dots between all these platforms within a single customer journey.
- Strong understanding of CX processes and data driven decisioning concepts
- Proven track record of driving changes in processes and organizations, while maintaining working relationships with key business customers
- Knowledge of working with API integrations
- 2+ years of sales experience outside of sales engineering in a software environment
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects, including the use of appropriate tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Communications or related field or equivalent work experience required.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.