Solutions Sales Executive - RTA
We are seeking a consultative, collaborative Solution Sales Executive (SSE) to act as a subject matter expert for our Real Time Authentication (RTA) solutions, which leverages voice biometrics to authenticate customers and reduce fraud.
Voice biometrics is cutting edge technology, and our solutions have the highest ROI in the market, by far. Clients have a legitimate need due to exponentially increasing fraud that threatens everyone's security and wallets. Versus the competition our products save dramatically more time, with a significantly nicer user experience, so we need a tenacious sales professional to get out to the endless clients who would rather pay to fix their sleepless nights than empty their budgets on SEC fines!
If you’re into selling big ticket solutions to C-suite (average deal is ~1.5 million), keep reading: The SSE leverages advanced RTA product expertise to actively and aggressively drive business by managing the full sales cycle for RTA, including leading the sale, defining and implementing account strategy, and leveraging internal company resources. You will be well-positioned for success if you have a history of crushing the responsibilities of this role, which include:
- Executing multi-million dollar sales of complex solutions within enterprise clients.
- Aggressively prospecting to build pipeline and drive business with both new and existing clients.
- Analyzing clients’ business needs to strategically position complex solutions through value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, and data.
- Delivering compelling demonstrations and use cases to influence executive-level decision-makers, addressing objections and aligning value proposition with their business strategy.
- Partnering with the appropriate LOBs in shaping the GTM, marketing materials, product roadmaps and industry artifacts.
This role will work REMOTELY from anywhere in the United States.
Travel required, so reasonable access to a major airport is desired.
Some of Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and a deeply ingrained "pay for performance" philosophy.
- Individual & family health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, HSA, flex spending account, Employee Assistance Program, etc.
- Pet insurance, because we know you need to back up your best friend too.
- Ongoing training and development, and company-paid education assistance.
- Company-funded 401k contribution.
- Generous PTO, vacation, personal days, sick days, and time for when you need a little more (parental, bereavement, etc.)
- Highly direct communication culture that’s a RELIEF to those of us who value straight shooting
- Commitment to corporate social responsibility and giving back to the community.
- Results-oriented culture where everyone works hard, but has a life outside work.
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.