Senior Software Engineer- Dot Net
Senior Software Engineer
as a one of our senior core members of the R&D team and lead in delivering high quality software that meets specified functional and non-functional requirement within the time and resource constraints given.
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Design of software according to agreed standards, architecture and requirements
- Implementation of software according to design
- Planning and performing testing to ensure fit to standards (e.g. security, scalability, etc.), design as well as functional and non-functional requirements
- Supporting customers and the support groups by analyzing and solving product issues
- Interface with various R&D groups, as well as support and services groups.
Qualifications / Education:
- Degree in computer science or equivalent from a reputed institute
- Knowledge on Data structures, Algorithms and Multithreading and solid understanding of OOP.
- 4+ years of recent experience in .Net technologies.
- Advanced mastery of the C#.net, ASP.NET, WebAPI and its ecosystem of tools and frameworks; proficient with dot net algorithms and data structures.
- Worked in high performance, highly available and scalable systems – a must
- Experience in RDBMS database development with SQL Server
- Knowledge and experience with software design patterns and how they can be incorporated into software design.
- Experience developing server-side enterprise-grade software products that can perform, scale, and integrate into a broad enterprise ecosystem.
- Substantial capabilities in the domain, analyses information and deduces conclusions within the professional space, starts to be seen as a professional by his team and peer community. Has high-attention to details and works well in a dynamic and stressful environment.
- Experience working in a modified Agile methodology development environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven ability and passion to educate and mentor others in engineering best practices and patterns, team player.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.