Sales Director - Satmetrix
NICE Satmetrix is seeking a Sales Director, who is responsible for sales acceleration for our SaaS software and services in the area of experience management (Voice of the Customer, VoC) across EMEA.
As the leader, the Sales Director drives the product expansion and adoption in the EMEA region and beyond. Responsibilities include managing a team of direct sales representatives.
- Build, oversee and help drive a team of sales representatives that maximize sales revenues, attain corporate objectives and exceed sales goals
- Work cross functionally with Account Management and Business Development Resources to drive new and incremental business, while retaining existing business
- Forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue streams accurately
- Identify, develop, and implement effective sales plans and strategies
- Develop specific revenue plans for sales teams as needed to ensure growth in all products/services targeted by the organization.
- Provide coaching, advice, support, motivation or information to help individuals meet and ideally exceed their defined sales objectives
- Train and coach sales representatives to structure deals that exceed revenue expectations
- Able to lead and manage multiple complex sales campaign in different domains/GTM simultaneously
- Ability to develop trusted relationships with the C/VP level business buyers and articulate business value
- Serve as escalation point for issues beyond team authority; resolve team conflicts as necessary
- Develop and test new sales strategies and tactics, replicating those that are most successful
- Keep abreast of and disseminate new product and industry knowledge to the team
- Maintain open communications and collaborate with cross-functional partners, including Client Services, Product Management, Consulting and Marketing to ensure timely and appropriate client solutions
- Work closely with management team on go-to market strategies and see them through to successful completion
- Participate in sales team meetings, sales management meetings and quarterly business reviews
- Perform other duties as needed/assigned
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience exceeding quota as an individual contributor and/or leader in field sales
- 3+ years of demonstrated success leading and managing a field sales team and exceeding team quotas
- Strong sales, recruiting, leadership, organization, planning and prioritization skills
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market
- Good interpersonal skills to align and foster positive working relationships across the organization (internal and external)
- Ability to develop and critically analyze a sales pipeline and forecast
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and flexible individual
- Ability to travel
- Experience in selling enterprise SaaS solutions
- Experience in the customer experience / VOC space or contact center experience
NICE is an innovative, fast-paced Enterprise Software company with inspiring leaders who share an unwavering passion to push the boundaries of our software solutions whilst committing to delivering the highest levels of satisfaction for our customers.
With our embedded culture of collaboration, we create extraordinary experiences through teamwork and tenacity. We achieve this this by fostering a cohesive atmosphere for our people to work in partnership cross-functionally and encourage initiative, spirit and adaptability in the face of change.
NICE works with some of the most exciting brands in the world. We welcome fresh ideas and pledge to champion our people to achieve amazing results that genuinely make a difference, and which are always rewarded.
With the support of our teams, you will gain an insight on what it takes to be successful from day one and be inspired to make an impact. You will feel valued and just like our 7,000 NICErs globally, will play an instrumental part in NICE achieving our ambitious goals.
Working in a friendly, inclusive environment based on respect and recognition, you’ll be encouraged to aim high and deliver your best work here. Mastering your professional craft, creating your own adventure and bringing your positive, can-do attitude to the table is a winning recipe for success with us.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.