Enterprise Sales Executives
Please note, this is an interest posting only, in anticipation of potential future openings.
Account Executives are charged with effectively selling all of NICE’s mature products into a Named account list. The account executive is also engaged in both managing the client relationship regarding existing product installations as well as expanding opportunities for new products into the customer.
As the sales and relationship expert for NICE’s accounts, you'll work in deep collaboration with the pre-sales teams to deliver a compelling value proposition that differentiates the NICE product portfolio from the competition.
In order to be successful, you will have to:
Develop strategic initiatives targeted to specific accounts and that demonstrate NICE’s extensive capabilities as an advanced solution provider and drive increased market share proactively.
Master a deep understanding of the customer, including an understanding of the performance metrics and develop plans that position NICE capabilities in anticipation of customer’s business strategies and goals.
Provide critical insights to the customer that generate best-in-class credibility and contribute to a market leadership position for the company.
You'll have access to internal sales partners to develop methods to address specific needs of an account to present a highly differentiated portfolio based value proposition.
Successful candidates will possess any of the following:
At least 10 years of experience selling multiple software products (portfolio sales) and services into sophisticated accounts in a hunter-type of role.
Superior relationship and client management skills that effectively builds trust and credibly manages/resolves customer escalations.
Collaborative approach to sales that includes working with multiple groups both internally and externally.
Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility with C and VP-level executives.
Some of Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and a "pay for performance" practice.
- Incredible non-monetary incentives, ranging from fully paid getaways on private islands to luxury cars! Yes, really!
- Individual & family health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, HSA, flex spending account, Employee Assistance Program, etc.
- Pet insurance, because we know your best friend is a part of you too.
- Ongoing training and development, and company-paid education assistance.
- Company-funded 401k contribution.
- Generous PTO, vacation, personal days, sick days, and time for when you need a little more (parental, bereavement, etc.)
- Highly direct communication culture that’s literally a relief to candidates who value straight shooting
- A deep commitment to corporate social responsibility and giving back to the community.
- Fun events and celebrations such as end-of-quarter parties, retreats, game-filled events, and more!
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
More About Us:
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader (NASDAQ: Nice) with a market cap of $7 Billion, accolades ranging from Most Innovative Company to #1 on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant, and most importantly: a devotion to saving the world while helping our clients work smarter—not harder. Our environmentally safe solutions use advanced analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics to do everything from preventing devastating financial crime, to powering life-saving crisis contact centers, to predicting your personality, and much more.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.