Executive Assistant (5 Month Contract)
The Executive Assistant is responsible for the intensive day-to-day support to the global CFO. She is seeking a temporary replacement for her current EA, who's going on maternity leave for approximately 5 months.
This role manages a variety of responsibilities, including:
- Extensive travel arrangements, both domestic and international
- Detailed expense reports submitted quickly after expense has been incurred
- Concur travel approvals
- Heavy meeting scheduling, prioritization and other calendar related tasks
- Routing of documents for signature and approval
- Setup and aid in the preparation of large and small group meetings
- Event coordination of teams Offsite
- Manage Outlook distribution lists
- Send organizational announcements on behalf of CFO
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.