NICE is a multinational software company with more than 6,000 employees worldwide that provides software solutions that includes the core technologies organizations need to deliver better customer experiences through more effective, engaged employees.
Since 1986, NICE has been the recognized leader in this field, providing solutions which turn both structured and unstructured data into valuable and actionable information. Our success started by capturing interactions and our expertise has evolved into applying analytics on these interactions. Combined with our years of cultivating domain expertise in partnership with our customers, we can help our customers not only understand what’s happening in real time, they can predict what will be.
NICE is regularly recognized for innovation and the value it provides to more than 25,000 customers, including more than 85 of the Fortune 100. When it comes to turning information overload into practical business value, no one else comes close to NICE.
ITSM Platform - ServiceNow Developer
The rubber hits the road when someone picks up the phone to talk to a company. It happens over 250 million times a day. With over 60 percent of people dumping brands because of bad customer service, that phone call can make or break a business.
Enter NICE Mattersight – the only company that uses personality analysis and big data analytics to improve every customer call, increase customer satisfaction and lower costs for Fortune 500 enterprises. Our patented technology mines a private database of over 1 billion customer service calls to quickly pair customers with call center agents they will naturally, effortlessly click with. Awkward and annoying becomes satisfying and enjoyable. Frustrated becomes enthusiastic.
NICE Mattersight helps companies make positive conversations with their customers the rule, not the exception, by fostering emotional connections that turn complainers into fans.
The ServiceNow Developer will be part of NICE-Mattersight’s Service Operations organization, responsible for core development, implementation, administration, and support of our ServiceNow platform. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a proven record of accomplishment in ITSM technologies and be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform general day-to-day development, administration, and support of the ServiceNow platform
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues and fulfill requests within ServiceNow
- Collaborate with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business and operational requirements and systems goals
- Perform design and implementation tasks such as configuration, integration, custom programming, testing, and deployments
- Create reports and performance dashboards within the ServiceNow platform
- Configure and maintain ServiceNow platform functionality and ensure continuous availability
- Play key role in maintaining ServiceNow environments with latest security patches and software releases
- Stay abreast of new features and functionality with latest versions of ServiceNow; ensuring latest versions are tested and deployed in a timely manner
- Develop knowledge, technical, and process documentation
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES
- 2+ years of ServiceNow development, configuration, and administration experience in an enterprise environment
- 3-5 years of experience in a business and/or information technology environment
- Experience with ServiceNow application development including Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, CMDB, Asset and Service Request Fulfillment
- Demonstrated knowledge and applied understanding of ITIL concepts and IT Service Management processes in complex environments with significant customer impacts
- Detail oriented and ability to manage several concurrent initiatives
- Creative problem solving ability and comfort with ambiguity
- A bachelor’s degree or greater from an accredited university
NICE TO HAVES
- ITIL crtification
- ServiceNow certification
- Experience with ServiceNow GRC or Customer Service applications
- Knowledge of call center and telephony infrastructure and/or software
What you can expect:
NICE Mattersight values diversity amongst its employees. Employees from all levels of experience and backgrounds are mingled together and are encouraged to learn about projects others are working on. NICE Mattersight’s Chicago office fosters teamwork as well as self-motivation.
Studies have shown that certain groups are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in this position we encourage you to apply even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications described
Sponsorship currently not offered
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.