Business Solutions Architect
Business Solutions Architect
Who are you:
The Business Solutions Architect will be part of NICE’s Customer Engagement Analytics (CEA) Services organization, responsible for supporting the implementation of NICE solutions. CEA’s implementation methodology emphasizes the customer experience and satisfaction while focusing on high quality and timely delivery.
This role demands effective tracking of customer details and data across multiple concurrent projects. Business Solutions Architects must be highly organized, analytical, detail-orientated, and able to communicate effectively.
What you will do:
- Analyze client data to extract business insights and design optimal solution integration in collaboration with implementation engineers
- Use SQL, R, Tableau, and Excel to analyze and then report findings from large data sets
- Design and configure data automation mechanisms using available tools and consult with developers when available tools are not sufficient
- Explore unfamiliar data to identify potential value and design innovative solutions
- Consult on the development of solution enhancements and new products
- Regularly present findings and project summaries to internal stakeholders
- Improve internal processes and tools to increase efficiency and scalability to meet future challenges
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 2-6 years of data analysis experience including data wrangling, aggregation, visualization, and interpretation
- Presentation skills – Able to prepare and present findings in a comprehensive way (status, open issues, risks, insights) to a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize and work through challenges on multiple concurrent projects to minimize delays and deliver quality solutions
- Ability to build and forge strong relationships with customer team members while understanding their business objectives and acting in a consultative role
- Subject matter expertise – capable of developing comprehensive knowledge of software functionality and solution data architecture
What differentiates you as the best:
- A bachelor’s degree or greater from an accredited university
- Experience analyzing large and/or complex data sets
- Creative problem-solving ability and comfort with ambiguity
- Experience managing and building strong relationships with customers
- An ability to effectively utilize data to influence stakeholders toward optimal outcomes
- Experience leading teams and/or projects to successful outcomes
Studies have shown that certain groups are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in this position we encourage you to apply even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications described
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.