System Manager Labs & Cloud
An exciting opportunity to join one of the biggest software companies in Israel with a global presence. As a System Manager, you will be responsible for leading the team to ensure day-to-day operations are efficient, resilient and secured. This is a key role to lead our evolving team to new and innovative technologies.
- Plan, organize, manage, monitor and evaluate the different activities related to our labs & cloud environment.
- Manage the labs & cloud team that is responsible for ensuring the quality and operation.
- Monitor performance to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improvement.
- Establish rules and procedures to enable the proper implementation of IT systems.
- Diagnose and provide solutions to recurring problems that require special attention.
- Work on designing the overall team structure, goals and attract and retain talents
- Define quality standards and ensure their enforcement.
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders to assure smooth operation of our business units.
- Create and lead the path to a next generation system team by focusing on automation, Devops, self-service and cloud based solutions.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Hands-on experience with system domains like virtualization, storage, public & private cloud, HW and other Infrastructure components and applications.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience as a global system\IT manager.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in AWS.
- Experience in VRA (vRealize Automation) – preferred.
- Experience in automation – mandatory.
- Experience in presenting both written & verbal to senior management.
- Work under pressure and multi tasking.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High level of English for oral and written communication.
- Creative thinking and decision-making skills.
- Experience with installation, configuration, and administration of the relevant technologies – AWS EC2, CI/CD pipeline tools, Ansible, etc.
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Excellence interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Business oriented, presentative and eloquent, comfortable with working with senior management.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.