NICE, the market leader in cloud-based contact center technology, is looking for an experienced Solution Consultant to excite potential customers about its extensive portfolio and aid them in ultimately becoming a NICE customer. A successful Solution Consultant will work consultatively with prospects to identify their goals and business drivers, and creatively design a solution that will meet the ever-growing demands of their contact center needs. This position will provide dedicated sales support to the Enterprise and SMB sales teams by exceeding expectations in the following:
- Proactively identifying and addressing our customer's technical needs and objections to drive new sales, and existing account expansion.
- Actively learning and mastering the NICE software portfolio at an intermediate level, in order to creatively apply our technology to help our customers achieve their business goals.
- Critically evaluating the technical sustainability of each new sales opportunity or Request for Proposal, ensuring that our contractual obligations to each new customer are accurate, and can be delivered in a timely manner.
- Helping facilitate a smooth transition from pre-sales to implementation by providing adequate knowledge transfer regarding the scope and requirements of the project, ensuring a seamless onboarding experience.
- Protecting NICE from projects where technical challenges outweigh the value of a technically problematic opportunity, and long term partnership.
- Assisting our Sales team through preparation and delivery of business discussions, technical presentations, and product demonstrations, by carefully mapping customer business requirements to effective value driven technical solutions leveraging the NICE software portfolio.
- Proactively identifying customer needs through a technical benefits assessment, carefully building the business value of the solution, in order to assist with overcoming potential objections to proposed technical solutions.
- Meeting with our prospective customers as a trusted technical advisor, developing a deep understanding of their current environment, key business challenges and goals, and helping prospective customers envision the benefits that can be realized through an advanced contact center deployment with NICE.
- Gathering valuable field data and product feedback from each customer engagement and working directly with Product Management to facilitate ideas for the long term technical direction and development of NICE’s software portfolio.
- Providing an open and continuous knowledge transfer to the overall Sales Team and newly hired SEs, highlighting the technical aspects and benefits of our solution, and how to competitively position each product.
- Delivering partner enablement activities, ranging from ad-hoc updates to extended knowledge transfer sessions.
- Building and maintaining demo environments both for internal NICE usage and for our partners.
- Assisting in the preparation and response to customer RFP requests, carefully qualifying the prospective deal for technical feasibility.
- Scoping and building proofs of concept for prospective customers that require a hands-on experience of NICE products, to confirm the required performance of the solution within their environment.
- Developing detailed solution design documentation for each new customer, which will serve as the foundation of our technical engagement, and act as a bridge to seamlessly engage our Professional Services Organization, to provide the most effective onboarding experience.
- Continuously building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in each sales cycle, including executive, financial, technical decision makers and influencers within each of our prospects.
This job description is not intended to be exhaustive, and employees will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Communications or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Good Knowledge of contact center practices & technologies- Workforce Optimization (Recording, Quality Management, WFM), Analytics & RPA
- Broad knowledge of call center technologies- Omnichannel routing is essential, including automatic call distributors (ACD) & IVR.
- Broad knowledge of digital self-service, messaging and social media platforms.
- Basic knowledge of Cloud and CcaaS, SIP telephony, SIP trunk, WebRTC.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen to quickly assess the situation and then convey thoughts and ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong presentation skills – must possess the ability to sell and effectively build credibility in front of all levels of management, including an executive audience.
- Analytical and quantitative abilities required – Must be able to interpret and explain financial and statistical information.
- 12+ years of sales engineering in a software environment
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Detail-oriented, but able to digest the critical elements of a situation to withstand being hyper-focused on the minutia.
- Ability to multi-task in a challenging environment while maintaining a high level of responsiveness.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.