Java Software Engineer
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets.
NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real-time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data.
This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior/ Expert Java Software Engineer to join NICE.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic team working on an exciting and industry-leading product, this is the job you’ve been looking for!
What you’ll be doing:
- Actively lead and participate in the products features development
- Enforce and encourage coding standards and development of best practices in the team
- Promote an empowered, self-managed, collaborative, multidisciplinary team environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and innovation
- Analyze features requirements, create design documents and review them with relevant stakeholders in the group
- Encourage continuous improvement in the development process and ensure efficient delivery of products
- Mentor younger developers in the team
- Provide critical technical capabilities to the team and evangelizes those skills to others.
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of experience as a Java Software Engineer
- Vast hands-on experience developing with Spring framework and Spring Boot
- Experience working with relational DB using JPA & Hibernate
- Extensive experience creating RESTful APIs
- Good software design capabilities, debugging skills, and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with developing a microservices-based architecture
- High-level verbal and written English skills
Would be very NICE if you have:
- Built distributed production systems at a large scale
- Developed on top of AWS
- Profiled and optimized code to improve performance
- Background in the BI domain (ETL, Dashboards, Reporting Tools)
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.