Senior Revenue Accountant
- Work as part of Corporate Finance accounting team, managing revenue recognition, accounting (US GAAP 606 software revenue recognition) and processing.
- Actively drive revenue from booking to recognition via liaison with multiple different units in the NICE global organization
- Support regions and business units in forecast, planning and complex deal structuring
- Work in close coordination with Corporate Finance functions on accounting and quarter close related activities
- Provide reports and analytic analyses to management
- A. in Accounting
- MBA (an advantage)
Experience and Qualifications:
- Graduate of one of4 big audit’s firms with vast US GAAP experience
- Proven experience and knowledge in US GAAP Hi-Tech revenue recognition ASC 606.
- Fluent English and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High service orientation and a team player
- Multi-task ability and willing to work under pressure
- Proven experience with RevPro ( an advantage).
- Experienced in Oracle, Hyperion Essbase (an advantage)
- Graduate one of 4 big audit firms professional department (an advantage).
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.