Portfolio Solution Architect
Leading with Transformation to promote Portfolio is one of the key 2020 strategic focus areas identified for NICE Enterprise. By transforming our portfolio and unleashing its power, we can raise the quality of our joint solutions to new heights and provide our customers with truly seamless experiences. With this vision in mind, we are establishing PIXL – our new Portfolio Integration experience Lab.
PIXL is aiming to insure smooth customer experience on predefined solution bundles (based on business priority). The key activities will be -
- Simulating customers environments
- Deploying and testing E2E solutions
- Certifying solution robustness
- Driving cross-bundle requirements definition & development to improve integration and experience
The Solution Architect will design the portfolio solution to deployed and tested in PIXL, including the infrastructure and architecture of the environment and the data scheme. The Solution Architect will interact with teams across Enterprise division – Solution Engineers, Professional Services, R&D, Product Management and IT. The Solution Architect expected to demonstrate a deep knowledge of our business, our customers and our products.
- Partner with Sales and Services teams to prepare solution designs matching common client business requirements with effective technical solutions - with a focus on NICE Engage, NIA and QC, latter on expending to WFM and NPM
- Work with regional Services on to understand the key pain points and obstacles in deploying portfolio integration
- Work with LoBs and R&D to obtain customer data and generate data for solution testing
- Review test plans and use cases to ensure good coverage of end to end solution and all integration points
- Work with development architects and R&D managers of the different products to explain and resolve integration bugs
- Share technical knowledge and feedback with Services and R&D
- Support the Lab manager and the QA engineers with product and architecture issues
- Participate in designing solutions for cross portfolio requirement
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.