Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should have 2-4 yrs. of work experience in IT service operations
- Good understanding of ITIL standards and should have worked in the ITIL framework
- Should be well versed with Event Management and Incident Management processes
- Ability to Monitor Network\Server\Disk Alerts.
- Fault handling and escalation (identifying and responding to issues on Ondemand systems, handling escalation through to resolution).
- Ability to assess and priorities faults and respond or escalate accordingly.
- Handling the Issues reported by users and give them initial response within defined time frame
- Supervises the functioning of Servers/Services and makes sure that they are active & problem free.
- Takes network problem complaints from the users, analyzes them and depending on the difficulty of the problem, either seeks help or solves them himself.
- Accountable for managing complaints and ensuring that they are resolved
- Daily analysis of customer data reports and escalation
- Case Assignment to the appropriate queue after analysis
- Resolving Access issues to AD and RSA console
- Perform systems validation tasks after maintenance or
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, simultaneously, in a time controlled environment
- Should have knowledge of Windows Servers/ SQL server
- Experience of working on Network tools, Kaseya, System tools, MS applications, Operating systems
- Experience using trouble-ticketing and service management systems
- Basic knowledge of networking.
- Must be willing to work in 24/7 shifts and weekends as well
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects with minimal supervision
- Problem identification, workaround and resolution along-with timely follow up with customers via e-mails or phone calls
- Knowledge of Network, topologies, standards and infrastructure
- Knowledge of NOC’s Methods & Procedures
- Preferred to have prior work experience of NOC environment and global support (for different regions across the globe)
- Preferred to have or aware of at-least 1 or 2 monitoring tools (BEM or Solarwind)
- Preferred to have or aware of on at-least 1 or 2 ITSM tools (Remedy or Service Now)
- Preferred Hands on experience on Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2016.Administration and troubleshooting including active directory, DNS, DHCP, group policy and terminal services.
- Preferred to have good understanding of Security alerts incidents and basic understanding of SOC environment
- Preferred to have experience in supporting telephony, network, or server infrastructure.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and customer focused
- Should be well versed with Change Management process and should have knowledge about CAB meetings
- Proactive approach
- Good ability to learn new infrastructure and processes
- Should be a quick learner with an positive attitude
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.