NICE HR Operations is looking for service-oriented individuals, who are looking for a fast-paced, global operations role within Nice’s corporate. The role combines work on various HR systems, along with HR Operations day to day management.
This is an ideal opportunity for those looking to develop within HR, Information systems or Operations!
- Global organizational cross-view responsibilities on HR information systems, including Oracle ERP, SuccessFactors, HR ServiceNow, etc.
- Hire to Retire transactions
- HR data management
- Benefits management
- Day to day HR Operations
- Maintains detailed knowledge of HR service areas and answers employee inquiries pertaining to HR programs, processes, procedures and communications
- Responds to employee service needs such as document requests, employment form completion, Reports generation, onboarding assistance, HRIS data maintenance, benefits administration, payroll processing or other HR functions as assigned
- Maintains records related to human resources activities, policy changes or additions
- Implements and administers human resources programs, policies and practices in a service center/shared services HR model
- Operational skills - 2 years’ experience in day to day operations, preferably in a global organization and Human Resources
- Ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, primarily Excel – a MUST
- Understanding of HR ERP systems such as Oracle– an advantage
- Experience of working with BI tools – an advantage
- Problem-solving savvy
- Self-motivated & Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently, with proven ability to form strong partnerships with key stakeholders (international contacts, internal peers and clients)
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in English
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.