Senior Java Software Engineer
You’ll have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge cloud technologies and build cloud-based applications that allows the world biggest enterprises to engage their customers through multiple channels.
- Design and develop quality, proficient and well documented technical solutions that satisfy business requirements and meets corporate architectural standards
- Develop solid unit and integration tests according to organizational standards
- Contribute to and drive technological and architectural decisions
- Participate in reviewing design and code for other team members
- Adhere to agile development principles while following and improving all aspects of the scrum process
- Function as a subject matter expert in multiple product components
- Assist peer organizations with activities such as performance, scalability and reliability testing
- BSc in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Java Developer.
- Strong OO design and code skills
- Expertise in application development using Java, Spring, Hibernate.
- Experience with Angular- Advantage.
- Expertise with HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JQuery, Java Script, JSON- Advantage.
- Demonstrated experience with multi-tier web application development
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery and Test Driven Development
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts and experience using MySQL (or similar)
- Experience with Tomcat or Jetty
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical and problem solving abilities
- Desire to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.