Software Developer (Core Integrations)
We develop state of the art solutions that integrate and put into context information from many sources to help emergency control rooms and investigation departments reconstruct and understand the who, what, when, where and why of an incident. NICE Inform, the industry leading digital evidence management solution, gives emergency control rooms better insight into how to continuously improve their operations. This position is within the team that focuses on developing and supporting Call Telephony (CTI) and Call Detail Record (CDR) integrations to enable voice and radio information to be recorded, replayed and analysed.
We are looking for a talented Software Developer to join our team. You must:
- Be comfortable working as part of a multidisciplinary and distributed team.
- Be able to communicate effectively, including via phone, email, instant message and video conferencing tools.
- Be fierce in your pursuit of product quality.
- Be an excellent problem solver with an active interest in the latest design and development tools and technologies.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing product, including coding/developer testing and creating supporting collateral.
- Ensuring your code takes into account the concerns of security, scalability, compatibility and maintainability.
- Performing testing of your work, fixing defects and helping to resolve customer support cases.
- Experience developing applications in C# using MS Visual Studio
- A strong grasp of Windows development tools and MS SQL Server
- Experience creating maintainable code and using source control solutions such as TFS and GIT
- Experience of unit testing, code reviews, and other product quality disciplines
- Experience in Multithreading and writing Multithreaded code.
- Developing software that deals with real-time messaging communication / telephony systems
A strong advantage would be:
- Experience of working with Call Telephony Integration (CTI) and Call Detail Record (CDR) implementations
- Experience with VoIP based telephony system (CISCO CuCM, Avaya, Alcatel or similar)
- Trunked radio experience (Motorola, Harris or similar)
- Team leading experience
- Experience in design of secure systems
- Experience of Agile development processes
- Solid understanding of the principles of networking
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.