Named Account Executive, West
Named Account Executive, West
This position is remote but must reside in California..
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader with a market cap of $13 Billion. As the sales and relationship expert for NICE’s accounts, you'll work in deep collaboration with product specialists and pre-sales engineers to deliver a compelling value proposition that differentiates the NICE product portfolio from the competition. This role is charged with effectively selling all of NICE’s portfolio with a high degree of solution knowledge and advanced selling skills.
In order to be successful, you will have to:
- Target C-suite decision-makers and compel them to invest in organization transformation aimed at improving their customer’s and employee’s experience in a cost-effective manner.
- Develop strategic initiatives targeted at specific accounts that demonstrate NICE’s extensive capabilities as an advanced solution provider and the leader in the Contact Center as a Service industry.
- Master a deep understanding of the customer, including an understanding of the performance metrics and develop plans that position NICE capabilities in anticipation of customer’s business strategies and goals.
- Develop and execute a creative prospecting plan leveraging your own skills as well as engaging the extended team to drive top of funnel pipeline.
- Provide critical insights to the customer that generate best-in-class credibility and contribute to a market leadership position for the company.
A successful candidates will possess any of the following:
- 7+ years of experience selling complex multiple software products (portfolio sales) and services into sophisticated accounts in a hunter-farmer role.
- Superior relationship and client management skills that effectively builds trust and credibly manages/resolves customer escalations.
- Collaborative approach to sales that includes working with multiple groups both internally and externally.
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility with C and VP-level executives.
Some of Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and an incredible "pay for performance" practice.
- Incredible non-monetary incentives, ranging from fully paid getaways on private islands to luxury cars! Yes, really!
- Ongoing training and development, and company paid education assistance.
- Individual & family health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, HSA, flex spending account, Employee Assistance Program, generous Paid Time Off, etc.
- Company-funded 401k contribution.
- Stocked kitchen, game room with a fully loaded drink fridge, and other fun surprises throughout the office.
- A deep commitment to corporate social responsibility and giving back to the community.
- Fun events and celebrations such as end-of-quarter parties, retreats, game-filled events, and more!
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.