Senior Technical Support Engineer - Recording
NICE Ltd. (NASDAQ: NICE) software products are used by 25,000+ global businesses, including 85 of the 100 largest corporations in the world, to deliver extraordinary customer experiences, fight financial crime and ensure public safety. Every day, NICE software manages more than 120 million customer interactions and monitors 3+ billion financial transactions. Innovation efforts in cloud-native open platforms, artificial intelligence and analytics is driving rapid growth of our software products with reported revenues of USD 1.7 billion in FY 2020.
NICE India GTC is a strategic R&D and Operations center of NICE, employing 1600 out of a global employee base of 7000.
- Interfacing with various R&D groups, Customer Support teams, Business Partners and Customers globally to address CSS Recording and Compliance application related product issues and resolve high-level issues.
- Maintain quality and on-going internal and external communication throughout your analysis
- Provide the highest level of support.
- Prioritize daily tasks and manage critical issues and situations.
- Contribute to the Knowledge Base, document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps and participate in Educating/Mentoring other Advanced Support engineers.
- Initiate and performing changes on production systems and proactively escalate any issues that cannot be resolved within the established timeframes.
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME) for the other support engineers in projects for new releases and service packs of the CSS products
- At least 4+ years of technical experience within the industry and/or proven customer support experience Globally, preferably within Financial Institutes (Trading environments)
- Good working knowledge of: Windows Operating Systems, TCP/IP, Linux, Wireshark, EMC, MySQL and MS SQL Server Databases.
- Experience with Advanced Solutions – Recording/Telephony Integrations
- Network Principles – 7 Layer OSI Model, TCP, UDP . Network Devices – NICs, Switches, Routers, MPLS Troubleshooting – Sniffers and various other Network Testing and Analysis tools
- Telephony Experience - PBX, Switch and ACD Vendors - Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, Nortel, Aspect, Alcatel etc. VoIP Experience – Avaya, Cisco, Nortel
- Windows Server Configuration – IIS, Microsoft Security – Active Directory, Security Policies, Hardening, Encryption
Other Required Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good communication and presentation.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to details
- Team Player - ability to work well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Can handle stressful situations well.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.