Software Licensing and Compliance Manager
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded industry leader (NASDAQ: NICE) with over 300% stock growth over the past 5 years and accolades ranging from Most Innovative Company to #1 on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant.
We are seeking an individual that will be an integral part of the NICE Americas Audit and Compliance team responsible for identifying and engaging customers in the license compliance process to ensure the customers have purchased and are paying maintenance consistent with their license usage. The individual will be expected to meet targets for audits conducted and recovered dollars.
The role is both internal facing, requiring strong analytical skills, and external facing, requiring excellent communication skills.
- Analyze data from multiple internal systems and external sources to identify likely targets for a successful engagement
- Build a model based on the data outcomes validating the findings
- Establish a repeatable process for engaging all stakeholders to conclusion
- Review contracts for relevant information
- Engage with customers and account executives as needed
- Prepare clear reports and customer facing presentations
- Establish a communication cadence with internal groups to further the target process
- 2+ years’ experience in data analytics and building actionable models based on the analysis (experience from consulting firms is highly desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal with all levels of an organization both internally and externally
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to simplify data into easily understandable context
- BA/BS in a relevant discipline, MBA/MS preferred
More About Us:
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader (NASDAQ: Nice) with a market cap of $7 Billion, accolades ranging from Most Innovative Company to #1 on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant, and most importantly: a devotion to saving the world while helping our clients work smarter—not harder. Our environmentally safe solutions use advanced analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics to do everything from preventing devastating financial crime, to powering life-saving crisis contact centers, to predicting your personality, and much more.
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.