Demand Generation Manager Americas
NICE is a multinational software company with more than 6,000 employees worldwide that provides software solutions that includes the core technologies organizations need to deliver better customer experiences through more effective, engaged employees.
Since 1986, NICE has been the recognized leader in this field, providing solutions which turn both structured and unstructured data into valuable and actionable information. Our success started by capturing interactions and our expertise has evolved into applying analytics on these interactions. Combined with our years of cultivating domain expertise in partnership with our customers, we can help our customers not only understand what’s happening in real time, they can predict what will be.
NICE is regularly recognized for innovation and the value it provides to more than 25,000 customers, including more than 85 of the Fortune 100. When it comes to turning information overload into practical business value, no one else comes close to NICE.
The Demand Generation Manager – Americas will lead the lead generation activities, including 3rd party digital media partnerships, ABM campaigns, and oversees the MQL-SQL handoff process between marketing and sales.
This includes working with different business stakeholders to develop new digital promotions. and to plan, own and execute the process for ongoing promotions and activities to current and prospective customers.
- Plan and execute a quarterly 3rd party digital media partnerships plan to increase brand awareness and lead generation activity.
- Evaluate the performance of assigned projects and recommend ways to increase pipeline goals.
- Establish and report KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Monitor and report MQL-SQL handoff process between marketing and sales on weekly activities
- Work with industry leaders to promote different marketing activities to generate quality leads.
- Manage new processes related to marketing operations and the intersection of communications, branding and campaigns developed in conjunction with the demand gen team. This will require the organization of cross-functional processes, as well as establishing and managing key measures.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers, influencers and stakeholders in and outside of NICE
- Accurately track and report expenditures according to the Company's Purchasing Policy.
- 4+ years’ experience with digital marketing campaign execution in B2B companies
- Understanding of the marketing funnel and demand gen processes
- Experience in Marketing Automation tools - Marketo highly preferred
- Experience in Salesforce pipeline analysis
- Ability to build and run multiple media partnerships simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment where prioritization and business needs change rapidly
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Multitasking and strong time-management skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision making and excellent project management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.