Portfolio Solutions Engineer ( West or Central West )
NICE Portfolio Solutions Engineer leads the functional and technical sales process with a coordinated focus on solutions development across NICE’s portfolio through discovery and requirements gathering, validation and demonstration. The Portfolio Solutions Engineer must be able to articulate NICE solutions’ value and position NICE’s products to both business and technical users.
- Deliver demonstrations that align the NICE portfolio with the customer’s business challenges
- Identify all functional and technical challenges of assigned accounts
- Manage and interpret customer requirements and use astute questioning skills to understand, anticipate and exceed customer needs.
- Influence and educate clients that NICE’s solution will best satisfy their needs in terms of ease of use, quality, benefit and value.
- Lead in all technical aspects of the sales process.
- Assist with definition and execution of successful proof of concepts (POC), where appropriate.
- Actively contribute to a team approach with account executives and overlay teams.
- Provide product feedback and suggestions to Product house.
- Able to promptly respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Professionally and independently conduct discovery conversations and needs analysis for both business and technical topics
As the PSE carries responsibilities for NICE’s cross platform messaging, technical expertise should include call center operations, telephony and cloud computing
The PSE must be a self-motivated story-teller, with a proven track record in software sales and knowledge of technology. The SE must demonstrate a positive “can do” approach combined with the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
This role is a fit for someone with a strong technical background who has experience with solution selling. The candidate should like a mix of work and be ready to flex their strong technical aptitude.
- Exceptional presentation and demo capabilities
- Experience customizing and building the storyboard for demos and POC
- Demonstrated success in achieving strategic deal wins
- Ability to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously
- Ability to communicate from C-level executives down to Agent/Front Line level employees
- Self-motivated, highly organized and team-oriented
- Strategic thinker with a strong technical aptitude
Additional Valuable Skills:
- Contact center technologies, Work Force Manager/Management, Talent/HR Management, CRM or Business Intelligence experience
- Hardware platforms & Virtualization
- Vertical market selling experience including Banking, Insurance, Telcos, Healthcare, Travel and others
Some of Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and a deeply ingrained "pay for performance" philosophy.
- Incredible contests with prizes such as trips to Paris, London, exotic islands, and more.
- Individual & family health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, HSA, flex spending account, Employee Assistance Program, etc.
- Pet insurance, because we know you need to back up your best friend too.
- Ongoing training and development, and company-paid education assistance.
- Company-funded 401k contribution.
- Generous PTO, vacation, personal days, sick days, and time for when you need a little more (parental, bereavement, etc.)
- Highly direct communication culture that’s a RELIEF to those of us who value straight shooting
- Commitment to corporate social responsibility and giving back to the community.
- Fun events and celebrations such as end-of-quarter parties, retreats, game-filled events, and more!
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.