HR Director Corporate Units
NICE (Nasdaq: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE helps organizations of all sizes deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud and safeguard citizens. Over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 85 of the Fortune 100 companies, are using NICE solutions. Dual HQ in Hoboken New Jersey and Raanana Israel, with 6800 employees located around the globe in more than 35 countries.
Human Resources Director
The HRD is responsible to lead and drive the Corporate units' people agenda. The main purpose of this role is to support the alignment of organizational and people capabilities with the business strategy and needs; to maximize leadership skills; to build a scalable capability that enables growth; to promote employee experience with a robust organizational climate aimed to attract, develop and retain the right talent for the organization.
The role holds multiple HR Corporate hats:
- Strategic HR Business Partner to the global corporate divisions, supporting two C-level executives and lead HR in all corporate functions: Finance, Operations, Legal, Investor relations, IT, Information Security, M&A, Corporate Development, Marketing, Partners and Sales Operation
- Own & Master the HR M&A practice and playbook, and collaborate with the M&A team and the designated divisional Head of HR in each due diligence process
The role reports to NICE Executive VP Human Resources and is a member in the NICE HR leadership team.
Location: Raanana Israel. Working globally in several different time zones.
- Oversee and lead the HR agenda and strategy in the Corporate units and execute on them
- HR Business Partner of two C-levels executives and their leadership teams
- Lead day-to-day HR processes, practices and initiatives, including coaching leaders and managers, building winning teams, managing performance, succession planning, employee engagement, career management, work force planning, learning, employee relations, onboarding, working environment, recognition and more
- Assess ongoing organizational & people implications and implement the needed HR approaches and actions
- Lead HR Quarterly Business Reviews, manage HR analytics, identify trends and provide insights
- Lead the HR due diligence in every M&A process, own the playbook and the professional knowledge. Guide and support the relevant Head of HR on the mode of operation and practices.
- Influence and shape the global HR agenda as an active member of the HR leadership team
- 10+ years of Human Resources experience from companies with best-in-class HR practices
- Experience working in complex, matrix and global environment
- Experience working with senior leaders, establishing credibility and building trust
- Diverse HR background to demonstrate professionalism in both "soft" HR domains (Change Management, OD etc.) and "non-soft" HR domains (C&B, Labor law etc.)
- Experience in M&A HR processes – an advantage
- MSc/MA/MBA in business, HR, social sciences or related field
- Excellent English & Hebrew communication skills
- Executes with excellence: high accountability, sets high standards, plans ahead, Hands on, thinks through every detail, acts with urgency, self-driven and delivers outstanding results
- Keeps aiming higher: continuously and proactively raises the bar, demonstrates an ever learning mindset, stretch oneself and others and innovates to create a higher value
- Adapts rapidly: anticipates changes, approaches them with positive attitude and flexible mindset, shows resilience and bounces back quickly from hardships, high level of emotional maturity, adaptability and resourcefulness
- Partners for success: has high influence and communication skills- sharp, crisp, direct, clear, engaging. Proactively leads partnerships and establishes credibility to drive results
- Makes quick data drive decisions: analyzes analytics to make decision, identifies trends and acts decisively
- Holds a winning spirit: Has high energy with proactive and positive can do approach, ambitious with inner drive and a hard worker
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.