Sales Recruiter - EMEA Region
NICE (Nasdaq: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. Over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 85 of the Fortune 100 companies, are using NICE solutions. Dual HQ in Hoboken New Jersey and Raanana Israel, with 7000+ employees located around the globe in more than 35 countries
Is this you?
We are looking for a London based Recruiting Partner for the EMEA region. The recruiter will manage end to end hiring process, mainly for the SaaS Sales departments across business units, primarily for UK but also for other EMEA counties (France, Germany and Netherlands)
The recruiter is part of the EMEA Human Resources team and works closely with and as a full partner to the business and will be accountable for attracting the very best talent to continue building a winning company.
What you'll do
- Lead and manager end-to-end recruiting process
- Proactively source talent and continuously enhance and diversify sourcing methods
- Maintain relationship with candidates and be the face of the company, ensuring top notch candidate experience
- Establish strong working relationships with EMEA senior leaders, hiring managers, EMEA HR and the International recruiting team
- Establish and manage relationships with agencies, external recruitment partners and other professional organizations
Who you are
- An over-achiever that has to excel at anything they do
- Data driven, methodical, organized and fast
- Creative problem solver
- A candidate charmer
- A Wiz at sourcing
- Highly motivated, KPI driven, love to succeed and be recognized for it properly
- Skilled recruiter with 4+ years recruiting and sourcing in house for tech/software Company
- Expert in SaaS Sales recruiting
- Extra points if you're also:
- Experienced in a global company
- Previously worked in a recruiting agency
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.