DevOps Engineering Student
DevOps Engineering Student
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
NICE Robotics Process Automation (also known as APA – Advanced Process Automation) is a leading solution for desktop activity automation and monitoring in the emerging market of Robotics. The solution enables enterprises to automate manual desktop tasks and by that brings high value in operation cost saving and human mistakes prevention.
We are looking for a highly-motivated and talented student to take part of DevOps scrum team in a challenging, innovative, fast-paced environment.
The student will take part of the team's activities to make sure that the daily CI processes is well tuned, have good coverage and successful.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic team working on exciting and industry leader product, this is the job you’ve been looking for!
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- Coordinate build and release activities with other stakeholders
- Develop automated quality and release gates
- Manage day to day operations of pipeline, build, and source control software and resources
- Perform ongoing maintenance and upgrades of DevOps systems
What you’ll need:
- Student of computer science or equivalent from a reputed institute
- Familiar with ci/cd practices - an advantage
- Knowledge in Scripting Writing
- Has a passion to troubleshooting and problem solving
- Service-oriented; ability to supply services to a large R&D group
- Team-oriented attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and ensure tasks are completed on schedule
- Ability to work under high pressure
- High attention to details and accuracy
- Self-starter, autodidactic
- Verbal and written English skills
Would be very NICE if you have knowledge and previous experience with:
- Python, Shell, batch or similar scripting languages
- Windows & Linux
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.