NICE Job Descriptions – Business Consultant
The primary role of the Business Consultant is to facilitate business transformation and drive increased adoption and value of NICE solutions.
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
Responsible for the successful delivery of business improvement projects resulting in highly satisfied, reference-able clients and measurable business improvement.
Expert in delivery of consulting services related to a particular product set, industry vertical, and/or deployment environment.
Responsible for leading consulting projects to drive process improvement and ensure business readiness for optimal adoption and utilization of NICE solutions across the enterprise.
Review design documents to ensure alignment with customer needs and business objectives.
Deliver services and solutions that create measurable value and leverage clients’ investment in NICE technology. Develop appropriate research/analysis plan to create a business case and demonstrate measureable impact of NICE solutions, as well as provide ROI impact data to clients.
Own and manage senior stakeholder relationship and ensure his/her active participation and sponsorship over the course of the engagement.
Establish oneself as a Trusted Advisor who advises the client on best practices and is vocal on their behalf internally within NICE. Act as liaison between the client and NICE to escalate critical issues and influence product roadmap decisions.
Facilitate the set-up, configuration and validation of NICE’s Business Applications in customer environments.
Work with product sales and clients to educate them on the value of business consulting and other NICE services. Identify and develop new business opportunities and be responsible for extensions of existing consulting engagements.
Manage client relationships and individual engagements with a strong focus on excellence, a high level of accountability at the individual level, service and support that exceed client needs, individual contributions to drive team performance
Qualifications / Education:
• MBA preferred; University degree in relevant field required
• A number of years of experience in functions and industries in which NICE provides services; ideal candidate will come from a leadership role within diverse environments and/or a consulting firm
• Subject matter expertise in the areas of contact center business operations, financial service, performance management and metrics, quality management and training, front office or back office
• Experience in business process improvement and Customer Success
• Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Stage I – Developing Expertise
Stage II – Expanding Boundaries
Senior Business Consultant
Stage III – Managing Complexity
Expert Business Consultant
Stage IV – Owning a Professional
Principal Business Consultant
Directed in several aspects of work. Relies on more experienced team members, seeks professional guidance
Knowledge of at least one NICE product
• Regarded as a professional that requires minimal supervision and informally mentors other team members
• Detailed knowledge of one NICE product
• Regarded as a Subject Matter
• Delivers performance improvement and business transformation, leveraging knowledge of industry best practices and proven practices using NICE solutions
• Provides expertise to support
• Mentors Business Consultants in
Stage I and II
• Expands system knowledge and
capabilities beyond a single
• Owns the professional area
• Regarded as a Subject Matter
• Designs and enhances internal and customer-facing tools and delivery methods to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness, and sustainable value of Business Consulting services
• Shares and leverages industry expertise
• Mentors Business Consultants
in all other stages
Collaborates with team members to achieve results
Able to align and coordinate within cross-functional teams
• Actively engages others in work processes to expand and enhance business consulting performance
• Creates collaborations within NICE and with clients
• Influences others to achieve professional advancement
• Effectively manages complexity and change in professional domain
• Works with product sales and clients to educate on the value of business consulting and benefits of additional NICE solutions
• Influences across the NICE organization to promote the Business Consulting domain
• Develops and promotes a strategic approach and educates other Business Consultants on appropriate analytical techniques
• Serves as a leader, exemplifying professionalism, accountability, and ownership
• Drives organizational thought leadership
Follows pre-allocated tasks, strategic path, and processes determined by senior management, and may contribute to definitions
Good business and financial understanding
Holds full domain responsibility Displays conceptual thinking and professional discretion in domain
Applies independent judgment Creates valuable relationship with clients which enables
successful delivery of performance improvement projects
Responsible for increasing NICE measurable value and ROI through services and solutions Takes ownership and leads parts of the project
Applies ongoing professional discretion
Solves problems in new settings Proactively seeks for improvement within and across domain Responsible for the successful delivery of performance improvement projects, resulting in highly satisfied, reference-able clients
Delivers services and solutions that create measurable value and leverage clients’ investment in NICE technology thereby improving their ROI as well as profit for NICE
End-to-end management and ownership of Business Consulting services
Builds ROI and performance segmentation models Develops a Trusted Advisor relationship with senior client stakeholders
Proactively seeks synergies that contribute to overall company business Takes broad external and internal perspectives into account
Develops senior client relationships beyond current individual projects
Identifies organizational and behavioral leverage points
Sells and promotes Business
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.