Portfolio Product Manager
This position is part of NICE WCX Portfolio Sales enablement team, focusing on NICE WCX solutions with a major focus on the cloud. This role requires a high level of collaboration with different units and partnerships across the organization in order to execute the strategy and GTM activities.
- Support the global sales organization with the Cloud offering while acting as a subject matter expert and a business owner
- Support Go-to-market activities including thought leadership, market analysis, and messaging
- Continuously educate global pre-sales on the different WCX solutions on cloud and pricing topics.
- Lead business activities which will align with the market for enabling better cloud sales processes
- Work across functions (field, product management, alliances, marketing) to enable the Cloud offering activities across the WCX solutions.
- Participant in cross-company projects as the WCX Portfolio Sales enablement owner
- Collaboration with LOBs Product Management leads on product pricing and strategy.
- Analyze market trends and competitive landscape
Requirements & Background
- 5+ years of experience in product Management position
- Proven influencer and communicator with stakeholders at all levels globally
- Outstanding presentation skills with strong writing and editing skills
- Technical enough to interact with pre-sales and product management with the ability to deliver effectively the business value.
- Proven experience with delivering presentations and value prop to customers in different roles, both technical and business owners
- Can-do approach, team player, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Creative with analytical skills
- A team player able to cooperate with colleagues with mixed backgrounds.
- English – mother tongue level
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.