Senior Front-end Software Engineer
We are developing the next generation of workflow automation IDE, and we're looking for an excellent Senior Front-end Software Engineer,
who is proficient with React.js, Vue, Angular. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following React.js and Redux best practices. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
You will be a member of a group and will have a responsibility to actively participate in the design and implementation of different aspects of the application.
You will work very closely with the product owners and will have to ability and responsibility to influence the product.
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and using front-end libraries
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Learning and understanding user interactions
- Optimizing components for maximum performance
- Coordinating with various teams working on different layers
- Writing design documents
- 5+ years of experience using a modern FE development library/framework (React.js, Vue, Angular)
- Understanding of Redux principles
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS
- GIT experience
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Familiarity with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Team player
- Excellent time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.