Junior Java Software Engineer
NICE Actimize is a subsidiary of NICE (NASDAQ: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of software solutions, that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. At Actimize we focus on fight financial crime and eliminate fraud in the world financial system.
As part of our SaaS development division, you will participate in developing our new X-Sight platform for Actimize Cloud-based solutions and will be part of the Backend Engines development group.
The new SaaS will serve software developers, customers, and partners, for creating solutions that fight financial crime and will be used by the biggest financial institutes in the world.
Our Backend Engines group responsible for all low-level engines at the new platform, orchestrating and executing all other components at our solution. For that, all new development is intensively using AWS services and third-party technologies from modern technology stacks. We serve multiple technical teams within our organization: Data, Analytics, and Machine Learning, and others.
We work in Lean & Agile methodologies, and our CI/CD procedures are fully automated. Cloud in our soul, so we do lots of coding while we think Cloud DevOps.
You will have a unique opportunity to work with cutting-edge cloud technologies, building a native cloud solution that allows the world's biggest financial institutions to fight financial crime.
- Being active part at the X-Sight new platform, by a major contribution to the platform development and quality
- Active role at developing platform services within the platform domain
- Taking full part at coding, code review, design reviews and auto-test
- Collaborating with multiple agile teams and process control leaders
- Computer Science degree (B.Sc.) from a considerable institution
- Basic knowledge at Java Spring (or similar webservices technology) is advantage
- Basic familiarity with Cloud technologies, specially AWS
- Good design skills
- Basic experience at CI/CD processes
- Self-motivated, and eager to learn new technologies
- A real team player
- High English (Reading, writing & speaking) capabilities
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.