As part of the Essentials Core development team, we are looking for talented and innovative DevOps professionals to take part in building a product that will revolutionize the financial crime detection industry.
The development will be done in an agile team working independently and delivering frequently. The DevOps engineer will have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge cloud technologies and be part of the cloud revolution we do in the crime detection industry.
Including design and implement integration solutions including building tools, CI Pipelines, IaaC for provisioning cloud resources, configuration management tools and even coding cool stuff for the product needs
- Develop, support and improve continuous integration, continuous deployment, automated testing, and release management pipelines
- Improve our handover process to our operations teams
- Continuously improve the stability and speed of our CI and CD pipelines.
- Develop enablers and tools that provide the flexibility to allow a smooth and efficient development lifecycle
- Manage the runtime of test and dev cloud environments
- Design and implement solutions to speed up development and solve our integration chalanges
- 2+ years of Linux skills
- Experience with build/release and pipeline orchestration tools such as Jenkins, Git, Maven.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc. (preferrable Ansible)
- Experience with AWS development and solution architecture (including EC2, LoadBalancers, RDS, Lambda, EKS, S3 and IAM)
- Experience with monitoring and log analysis tools such as Splunk, ELK, Prometheus, etc. – ELK is an advantage
- Experience with Docker Image creation and orchestration technologies such as Helm, Dockerfile K8s and EKS - advantage.
- Passion for new technologies.
- Team player and excellent personal skills
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.