In X-Sight you will have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge cloud and AI technologies to build cloud-based services; creating a platform that allows the world's largest financial institutions to fight, prevent and manage financial crime. The new PaaS will be served software developers for creating solutions that fight financial crime and will be used by the biggest financial institutes in the world.
- Participate in architecture vision and design of our XSight SaaS platform.
- Be a technical authority. Design, document, and enforce best practices
- Design and oversee implementation of end-to-end micro-service-based system.
- Cultivate relationships with business stakeholders and maintain in-depth knowledge of strategic business plans.
- Educate and support the development teams helping them to resolve complex issues.
- Define, lead, and execute technology selections and POCs.
- More than 7 years of experience in R&D with at least 2 years in a development architecture position
- Extensive hands-on experience with Java, Python
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience on AWS and AWS Services.
- Experience in designing high performance, highly available and scalable micro service architecture
- Experience architecting/building cloud-based streaming services
- Strong design and development experience with docker & K8S
- Experience with cloud Big Data tools and platforms such as AWS Redshift, Athena, Snowflake.
- Experience with Linux environments.
- Team player and excellent personal skills.
- Maintain and communicate a big system view.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Hebrew and English.
- Previous experience with financial crime solutions – an advantage.
- AWS Solution Architect certification
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.