NICE Actimize, the industry's largest and broadest provider of financial crime, anti-money laundering, enterprise fraud and compliance solutions is the leader in Autonomous Financial Crime Management. NICE Actimize drives the Autonomous journey with ActOne for investigation and case management, as well as X-Sight, a cloud-based Financial Crime Risk Management Platform-as-a-Service. NICE Actimize AML solutions are acknowledged for technology leadership and expertise in AI, machine learning and intelligent automation.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking a dynamic individual with high energy and drive to join our team as a Presales Consultant based in our London office.
- Provide key subject matter expertise within financial markets and compliance.
- Engage with NICE Actimize’s prospects and clients to understand technical and functional requirements, from both current and aspirational perspectives
- Position solutions for specific prospect requirements, and articulate how value and business benefits can be achieved
- Explain features and benefits of the NICE Actimize solutions in comparison to competitive products
- Deliver product presentations to technical and management personnel, and bring Actimize’s differentiation to life through the medium of a demo
- Develop relationships with prospects and customers
- Communicate with sales and product management regarding customer needs
- Lead Proof of Concept engagements, working with the client, sales, and technical presales
- Completing RFI/RFPs; identifying client requirements and ensuring proactive communications with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Participate in trade shows, seminars and other industry events.
- Experience in a client facing role providing solutions to, or within, the financial services, financial software or enterprise software industries.
- Ideally have experience in financial crime solutions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to quickly and deeply learn new technologies and clearly communicate their value proposition
- Proven track record of solving problems and driving business success and revenue
- Consultative and confident, with an ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in gathering requirements, documenting business needs and presenting solutions to a senior audience
- Must be willing to travel to customer sites 40%+
- Detailed knowledge of fraud, financial crimes and compliance industry
- Experience using or implementing Actimize financial crime products.
- Good insight into business value and business case driven solutions
- Confidence in AI (NLP, Analytics & Decisioning, Automation, Machine Learning, etc)
- Good understanding of statistical data modelling concepts
- Experience in enterprise-wide case management
NICE is an innovative, fast-paced Enterprise Software company with inspiring leaders who share an unwavering passion to push the boundaries of our software solutions whilst committing to delivering the highest levels of satisfaction for our customers.
With our embedded culture of collaboration, we create extraordinary experiences through teamwork and tenacity. We achieve this this by fostering a cohesive atmosphere for our people to work in partnership cross-functionally and encourage initiative, spirit and adaptability in the face of change.
NICE works with some of the most exciting brands in the world. We welcome fresh ideas and pledge to champion our people to achieve amazing results that genuinely make a difference, and which are always rewarded.
With the support of our teams, you will gain an insight on what it takes to be successful from day one and be inspired to make an impact. You will feel valued and just like our 7,000 NICErs globally, will play an instrumental part in NICE achieving our ambitious goals.
Working in a friendly, inclusive environment based on respect and recognition, you’ll be encouraged to aim high and deliver your best work here. Mastering your professional craft, creating your own adventure and bringing your positive, can-do attitude to the table is a winning recipe for success with us.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.