Position Title: Technical Manager
Division: Actimize, Professional Services, Cloud Services
Location: Pune, India
NICE is looking for an experienced, creative and highly motivated Technical manager, who has good experience in products, strong organization skills, with both customer facing and internal Stake holders, to join the Actimize, Professional Services, as Tech Manager of Cloud Services. The role requires working closely with global teams across the entire organization to deliver Actimize Product Implementation & custom development to our customers.
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Run a team of Actimize Software Engineers
- Take responsibility of ensuring that team delivers all global projects undertaken in a timely manner and with good quality
- Liaise with Actimize Product Team, R&D team & Operation Support Team effectively in Actimize across locations to ensure success of the Project
- Work closely with Program Manager – PS Initiatives to ensure effective deliveries
- Responsible for custom developments delivery across regions, for Actimize deployed customers.
- Responsible for Key delivery KPIs: Quality Delivery, Customer satisfaction
- Build and mentor software engineers for development of tools to improve delivery efficiencies globally
- Willing to be Hands-On as needed
- Maintain contact and communication with all team members, Program managers, TAM and regional leads and other participants to ensure on time completion of post deployment, Custom development to client expectations.
- Accountable for managing the overall delivery and Stakeholder management, utilization
- Work as a key interface point for business stakeholders, project teams and the GTC team to identify, discuss and resolve any issues related to delivery.
- Plan for project contingencies and anticipate variations that may affect resources, successful implementation
- Follow the company Code of Ethics ,procedures at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience required
Experience Requirements/ Preferred:
- 13+ years of experience in software development in Banking and financial world, Actimize/ Capital Market domain preferred
- 5+ years of experience in leading a high performing team
- Actimize Implementation knowledge will be an added advantage
- Experience in Financial Crime & Compliance field will be an added advantage
- Cloud SAAS or Software as a service (SAAS) experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Experience with Onsite and offshore delivery model is must
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work with and to interpret technical information to non-technical individuals
- Experience working with Waterfall/Agile methodologies
- Excellent technical skills. Development background. PL-SQL will be an added advantage
- Strong relationship-building, collaboration, and written/verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of a complex and global business environment
- Ability to learn quickly and drive own learning
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.