Sr. Cloud Operations Engineer
Cloud Operations Engineer
NICE Actimize Premier is seeking an Associate Cloud Operations Engineer to help taking our existing SaaS product line to the next level.
In this position, you will have an opportunity to learn new skills and gain experience driving continuous improvement of our SaaS operations including:
- Deploying changes and updates to SaaS production environments
- Monitoring, alerting, and troubleshooting SaaS infrastructure
- SaaS Infrastructure management and automation
- Build, integration and delivery tools
- Creating documentation
We are a team of professionals who enjoy taking on technology challenges and finding the right solution for any problem. We thrive on bringing value to the company and making things seem easy to get that “WOW!” effect. We value a good sense of humor and outgoing, friendly personalities that help us bond together.
If you feel that such a place is for you, we expect that you bring at least the following:
- Background in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Enthusiast knowledge of Linux/Unix command line and tools
- Demonstrable experience with scripting using Python and/or Bash
- Exposure to AWS or public cloud
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation
Not a must, but good to have:
- Exposure to networking including firewalls, load balancers, routers, switches
- Exposure to databases like MySQL, MongoDB, Postgres, and RDS
- Exposure to log management such as ELK Grafana Prometheus
- Experience with Java, Salt, Ansible or Terraform
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.