Customer Success Manager
NICE is an innovative, fast-paced Enterprise Software company with inspiring leaders who share an unwavering passion to push the boundaries of our software solutions whilst committing to delivering the highest levels of satisfaction for our customers.
With our embedded culture of collaboration, we create extraordinary experiences through teamwork and tenacity. We do this by fostering a cohesive atmosphere for our people to work in partnership cross-functionally and encourage initiative, spirit and adaptability in the face of change.
NICE works with some of the most exciting brands in the world. We welcome fresh ideas and pledge to champion our people to achieve amazing results that genuinely make a difference, and which are always rewarded.
With the support of our teams, you will gain an insight on what it takes to be successful from day one and be inspired to make an impact. You will feel valued and just like our 7,000 NICErs globally, will play an instrumental part in NICE achieving our ambitious goals.
Working in a friendly, inclusive environment based on respect and recognition, you’ll be encouraged to aim high and deliver your best work here. Mastering your professional craft, creating your own adventure and bringing your positive, can-do attitude to the table is a winning recipe for success with us.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking an experienced, action oriented high energy Customer Success Manager to manage the post-sales relationship for assigned strategic accounts, for the purpose of building customer loyalty and satisfaction, consistent with revenue retention and growth objectives.
- Responsible for managing the post-sales relationship for strategically significant accounts. Serves as the primary client contact and advocate for day to day and escalated issues and requests
- Establishes and maintains customer satisfaction across named accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment, and performance measurement.
- Protects existing revenue streams, identifies and neutralizes competitive threats
- Actively farms existing account base to identify new solutions or services opportunities. Provides valuable account information and insight to support the sales proves.
- Builds and executes an account specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly schedule status calls, quarterly business reviews, account documentation, reference management and account planning sessions
- Leverages internal subject matter experts to help customers optimize their investment, ensure program objectives are being met and measure the value of the solution to their organizations.
- Coordinates activities and provides leadership on directions of key projects, initiatives and issues across internal business unites.
- Conducts regular briefings on account status to senior management and other internal stakeholders.
- 5+ years experience in account management/client relationship supporting Fortune 500 companies
- Project management experience with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to tailor message formats and contents to the audience and get heard
- Exceptional interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Ability to lead and motivate, develop clear and creative solutions to complex problems and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Comfortable dealing with complex customer relationships, decision processes and competing agendas
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships
- Superior critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree, ability to travel 50%
- Strong working knowledge of brokerage, banking and financial services industry in general
- Familiarity with Financial Crimes (fraud, anti-money laundering, etc.) and Compliance/Risk Management
- Experience with complex software sales lifecycle
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.