Fraud Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Position: Fraud SME
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is a recognized leader in anti-fraud solutions for financial services.
- Conduct data analysis to create content for the regular working sessions with clients.
- Help identify and implement solutions that will improve fraud detection efficiency.
- Participate in client meetings, present data driven insights, industry trends, recommendations.
- Provide rule analysis and recommendations based on business needs
- Support model building process as a subject matter expert.
- Conduct working sessions with clients to explain best practices and advise on their application.
- Support implementation teams and lead initiatives at key strategic projects.
- Actively interact with RnD and product teams.
- Maintain and update a project documentation repository.
- Contribute to pre-sale activities, participate in sales/presales meetings.
- Proficiency with SQL, Python, R and/or other data analysis framework
- 5+ years of consulting or other client facing experience, preferably with a leading fraud solution vendor
- Proven track record of successful participation in fraud solution/services delivery
- BS or higher degree in math/statistics or related field
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal communication skills
- Capable of leading and executing strategic initiatives
- Must be willing to travel up to 30% to customer sites.
- Some international travel may be required
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.