Technical Account Manager
Technical Account Manager
NICE Actimize is currently seeking a technical, hands-on, customer-focused Technical Account Manager to join our growing Cloud team. This person will be responsible for leading client projects on the Cloud in the area of Fraud.
- Overall responsibility throughout the project lifecycle including requirements definition, business analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment
- Manage all project tasks including schedules, budgets, and resources, to ensure that quality solutions are delivered within time and cost constraints
- Build and manage successful client relationships to ensure client satisfaction
- Build and manage internal relationships with R&D, Analytics, Operations, Sales
- Perform data and business analysis for the project
- Hands on support for the project technical team in configuration and testing
- Prepare project status reports and presentations to keep management, customers and others informed of the project status and issues
- 6+ years’ experience in technical account management, project management, business analysis, technical sales and consultancy
- Financial industry knowledge, with expertise in AML regulations
- Knowledge in Actimize AML/Fraud/Compliance solutions is a bonus
- Technical experience of implementing systems to financial organizations
- Proven experience managing multiple high profile projects concurrently.
- Ability to evaluate customer requirements and map these to solutions and services
- Excellent communication (written/presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and customer-focused building effective relationships with customers
- Flexible and able to act under pressure meeting tight client deadlines
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment
- Willing to travel to client sites (only a small percentage of time)
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.