Expert C++ Engineer
• Regarded as an expert in his/her domain
• Holds special knowledge or aptitude within his/her domain
• Responsible for delivering complex feature(s) functionality in Enterprise grade software solution
• Has full responsibility of the software development lifecycle (Design, development, UT, work with QA and through field introduction)
• Determines methods and procedures on new or special assignments (e.g. adoption of new technologies)
• Acts as a point of escalation for high and low-level problems both for NICE Actimize and customers
• Mentors new software engineers
• Experienced in delivering software ensuring resiliency, high scalability, multi-user, multi-tenancy, cloud-ready, multi-threaded, secured coding
• Experienced in continuous integration and continuous delivery
• Work effectively with large code base written in multiple languages
• Stay motivated and be patient enough to distinguish between critical issues and optional ones.
• Influences others to achieve professional advancement
• Leads, collaborates and coordinates with others to ensure significant results
• Effectively manages complexity and change in professional domain
• Able to make sound and quick decisions in a dynamic, complex and challenging environment
• Take ownership on every aspect of the software development lifecycle
• Applies ongoing professional discretion
• Solves problem in new and challenging settings
• Proactively seeks for improvements within and across complex domains
• Able to resolve complex problems in new settings in creative and effective ways
• Contributes significantly to decision making and decision making processes
• Be part of a team that develop analytical platform
• Takes part in the entire application life cycle.
• Quickly understand requirements and transform it into a written functional specification document.
• Prepare Design Documents
• Write performance oriented code in C++, Java and Scala, suitable for real time applications to implement requirements.
• Plan and write unit tests, perform black-box testing, functional testing and performance testing.
• Integrate and work with third party components
• Research, investigate, and solve complicated problems in complex systems
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
• 5+ years of experience in software development.
• Proficient in C++ language.
• Knowledge and experience in Java and/or Scala.
• Knowledge of the Object Oriented Design Patterns and Practices.
• Experience in working with Linux (RHEL).
• Experience in working with Windows.
• Experience in working with multi-threaded applications.
• Experience in working with RDBMS Databases, SQL Server, Oracle
• Experience in working with Web Services – an advantage.
• Knowledge and some experience in Python.
• Knowledge and some experience in C#, .NET application development - an advantage.
• Knowledge in working with Cassandra.
• Knowledge in working with Kafka.
• Knowledge in working with ActiveMQ - an advantage ,
• Knowledge in working with Containers technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift - an advantage.
• Able to work independently.
• Flexible and adjust well to changes.
• Team Player, Responsive, communicative and organized.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.