Fraud Strategy Leader
Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization. Actimize is currently seeking a dynamic individual with high energy and drive to join our team as a Fraud Strategy Leader.
- You will be responsible for the Fraud Sales Strategy for the EMEA region and drive the Fraud business, pipeline and booking.
- Function as the Fraud SME for the Actimize Direct Sales team as well as our Customers and Prospects
- Liaise with internal Actimize teams (Product, services, SMEs) to identify industry trends, identify new offerings and align sales strategy/sales campaigns.
- Understanding the market and our customer’s focus and needs to drive the Actimize Fraud Strategy for EMEA
- 10+ years of Experience in Financial Crime/Fraud at a Financial Institution , Software Vendor or industry consulting roles
- Experience in selling enterprise application software solutions (application plus services). Ideally payment processing solutions to compliance/operational risk departments in the brokerage/banking/insurance industries.
- Experience selling complex software with a long sales cycle
- Ability to position the Company, its products and services in the marketplace vis-à-vis competitors
- Expertise in UK and EU and other regional Financial crime regulations/market trends.
- Familiar with revenue recognition
- Contract negotiation skills and experience
- Excellent communication (written/presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and customer-focused
- Experience selling or implementing AML/Fraud products is a plus
NICE is an innovative, fast-paced Enterprise Software company with inspiring leaders who share an unwavering passion to push the boundaries of our software solutions whilst committing to delivering the highest levels of satisfaction for our customers.
With our embedded culture of collaboration, we create extraordinary experiences through teamwork and tenacity. We achieve this this by fostering a cohesive atmosphere for our people to work in partnership cross-functionally and encourage initiative, spirit and adaptability in the face of change.
NICE works with some of the most exciting brands in the world. We welcome fresh ideas and pledge to champion our people to achieve amazing results that genuinely make a difference, and which are always rewarded.
With the support of our teams, you will gain an insight on what it takes to be successful from day one and be inspired to make an impact. You will feel valued and just like our 7,000 NICErs globally, will play an instrumental part in NICE achieving our ambitious goals.
Working in a friendly, inclusive environment based on respect and recognition, you’ll be encouraged to aim high and deliver your best work here. Mastering your professional craft, creating your own adventure and bringing your positive, can-do attitude to the table is a winning recipe for success with us.
Our London offices are based in Blackfriars. We are currently all working remotely.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.