Marketing Manager, NICE Actimize - 12 Month FTC
NICE Actimize is the largest and broadest provider of financial crime, risk and compliance solutions for regional and global financial institutions, as well as government regulators. Consistently ranked as number one in the space, NICE Actimize experts apply innovative technology to protect institutions and safeguard consumers and investors assets by identifying financial crime, preventing fraud and providing regulatory compliance.
We are currently seeking a high energy, team-oriented marketing professional that possesses a can-do, "roll up your sleeves" attitude. The NICE Actimize EMEA Marketing Manager will work in close coordination with the Global Marketing and Product Marketing teams to develop and execute the EMEA marketing strategy, by owning the EMEA go-to-market engine and supporting Sales through powerful lead generation activities across key focus areas in EMEA.
This role requires strong communication skills, successful experience negotiating the needs of the EMEA region with the goals of the global Field Marketing , the ability to develop new programs, to socialize new ideas with various stakeholders, and to execute marketing programs flawlessly. Experience with working in a remote region, with global campaigns, with targeting both new logo acquisition as well as how to expand share of wallet within current accounts is required. Being data-driven in cost-per-lead, MQL generation, SQL generation, and more is also a core requirement.
Multi-channel and integrated marketing campaign planning as well as marketing automation and attribution model knowledge are assumed. Technology/software industry experience required and knowledge of financial services is extremely useful.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Tight coordination with the Global Marketing, Product Marketing and Sales teams to develop and execute global campaigns. Identify, propose, and prioritize activities that support each LOBs strategy
- Work closely with the EMEA Sales Management team to ensure sales enablement tools are created and leveraged to support account base marketing efforts.
- Manage all confirmed activities from planning through to execution, involving necessary team resources. Ensure programs are executed on time and within budget – maintain project timelines and oversee program expenditures.
- Develop and execute company hosted events (independently or with strategic partners); identify and secure presenters; negotiate contracts; manage promotion and execution.
- Maintain and build the EMEA database to ensure it covers the addressable market as defined by the EMEA Go to Market plan
- Collaborate with the Corporate MarComm and Product Marketing teams, as well as external translators, to produce impactful regionalized and translated marketing materials.
- Manage localization, translation, and distribution of marketing materials to support go-to-market initiatives and sales cycles.
- Close collaboration with global Head of PR and regional PR agencies and analyst relations firms.
- Education: Masters Degree preferred; BA/BS Honors degree required preferably with a major in marketing, communications, journalism, or English. Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma would be beneficial.
- Highly energetic and motivated, self-starter with a sound understanding of marketing principles both traditional and digital, with automation marketing experience as well
- Successful history as independent contributor that has experience working remotely
- Minimum 8 years marketing/communications experience, Technology/B2B Marketing and/or an understanding of enterprise marketing technologies including product launches
- Strong team player with the ability to coordinate and tie-in regional activities to the larger corporate and global picture.
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven success in marketing tactics: Successful history of managing campaigns across countries, cultures, languages, and channels (direct vs. partner) in multiple product lines
- Expertise and experience across integrated marketing disciplines including tradeshow and event marketing, advertising, direct marketing, social selling etc.
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills with clear and persuasive communications skills to drive consensus among collaborative teams and stakeholders with varying interests
- Excellent follow-through and ability to manage expectations
- Multilingual capabilities an advantage, particularly French, German or Spanish
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Computer Skills: experience with Salesforce.com, marketing automation tools (Marketo), MS Office, and Google AdWords and Analytics
- Social Media campaign planning experience with LinkedIn.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.