NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun, and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
- Review and investigate issues raised by client and provide accurate guidance based on current documentation.
- Determines technical feasibility by evaluating requirements and analysis as well as proposed solutions.
- Be able to install, configure and customize solutions by following implementation guides and manuals.
- Reproduce client environment data, configuration and setup in order to investigate possible issues.
- Tests and approves software solutions, configurations and customizations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Utilizes software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process.
- Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer case reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Provides reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques.
- Performs technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems.
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced software engineers.
- Review product and/or application information including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy.
- Demonstrates knowledge in applying good coding practices (clear code and comments)
- 5-7 years of overall enterprise software development experience.
- Experience with at least one of these databases: Oracle, SQL Server
- Experience with at least one of these application server: Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere.
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux
- Messaging Queues: Any(IBM MQ/AMQ/Kafka)
- Knowledge about at least one of the below latest technologies is a plus: AWS, Cassandra, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Good to have: Knowledge on Suspicious Activity Monitoring (SAM) related aspects/ AML/KYC landscape in Financial domain.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and understand new technologies and their implementations and zoom on the problem at hand
- Must be an excellent communicator (verbal and written skills).
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have bias for action, and experience making things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.