Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack)
NICE Actimize is looking for a highly motivated Software Engineer
Taking part in developing unified infrastructure data layer for large Organizations. The applications are deployed on multiple platforms and databases.
We are looking for a team player independent and with high ability for self-learning.
What you’ll be doing:
- Actively lead and participate in the products features development
- Enforce and encourage coding standards and development best practices in the team
- Analyze features requirements, create design documents and review them with relevant stake holders in the group
- Encourage continuous improvement in the development process and ensure efficient delivery of products
- Participate in reviewing design and code of other team members
- Deliver high quality, sustainable and maintainable code.
What you’ll need:
- At least 2-5 years’ experience as a back-end Java software engineer
Hands on experience in developing REST Api.
- Proven SQL experience and familiarity with at least one of the common relational Databases: Oracle, MSSQL, mySQL, etc,
- Familiarity with CI/CD practices and common tools like Git, Maven, Jenkins
- Be a Doer – getting things done approach
- Team player, excellent communication and presentation skill
Would be very NICE if you have:
- Experience with docker/container
- Experience with Linux environment (shell scripting, system administration)
Would be very NICE to see:
If you have any of the below, we highly recommend adding them to your CV. We'd love to learn about what you've done so far
- A link to a post you wrote or an interesting presentation you’ve given
- Open source projects you’ve created or contributed to
- Interesting, non-trivial problems you’ve dealt with
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.