Sales Executive: Latin America
The Sales Executive develops and maintains relationships with the Latin American Market Financial Institutions, including Alternative Payment processors, Banks and Fintech.
- Identifies and cultivates prospects in the designated emerging markets with leading industry vendors to achieve sales objectives.
- Develops and maintains relationships with internal business partners including OEM, VAR and Deployment Partners to help facilitate client sales and servicing efforts.
- Identifies sales trends, document prospect feedback and contribute constructive thoughts to internal partners regarding marketing, product and systems related matters.
- Engages and builds strong relationships with critical C-level executives at each merchant that engenders true partnership, trust and mutual benefit
- Aligns complex technological solutions that span AML, Fraud and Compliance with focused consumer insights to design comprehensive and meaningful solutions which drive business results.
- Maintains and promotes a positive and professional attitude while building collaborative relationships among internal and external customers and colleagues.
- Completes call reports, expense reports, itineraries (or any other assignment from the sales manager) on time.
- Provides the highest quality services by coordinating the resolution of problems and providing requested communications.
- Completes special assignments: Due diligence meetings, conferences, developing relationships with designated client home office personnel
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated accounts and partners sales.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Education: BA/BS required.
- Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, and Closing Skills.
- Experience with Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, and Meeting Sales Goals.
- Territory Management and Market Knowledge (banking, Fintech, payment processing, etc.)
- Presentation Skills, High Energy Level, and Professionalism.
- Travel as needed
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.