Sales Development Representative (SaaS)
Sales Development Representative (SaaS
Location: Hoboken, NJAt NICE, We enable organizations to deliver an effortless, consistent and personalized experience throughout the customer journey. Our solutions allow enterprises to know their customers, act in real-time and ensure that every employee is engaged. Our customers stand out in their competitive markets by offering an enhanced customer experience, and they improve their bottom line by streamlining operational efficiency.
We are seeking a gifted and creative individual for qualifying, developing and closing deals to join our office in Hoboken, NJ. Our ideal inside sales candidate is first and foremost an effective and fearless communicator who can smoothly navigate objections on a sales call. The role involves researching companies and contacts, outbound campaigns and eventually working with account executives to move deals through the pipeline. It is a dynamic role that fits high energy, collaborative and smart salespeople.
You will experience many of the thrills associated with working for a startup but with the power and reputation of a world-renowned market leader. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
- Evangelize the products: Learn the highlights of the entire suite of NICE produces inside and out and evangelize customer experience.
- Generate new business through inbound lead follow up and outbound account prospecting best practices
- Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to target new logo prospects
- Actively expand and maintain knowledge of products, industry competitors and market trends/needs
- Able to identify/create need, present a compelling vision and clearly articulate the value proposition of NICE solutions
- Create, validate and qualify opportunities for the sales team that ultimately convert to new bookings
- Transition qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives
- Forecast, manage and report pipeline and sales activity
- Inside sales experience in technology preferred
- Dynamic self-starter with strong communication skills, “Hunter” mentality and a can-do attitude
- Proficient with web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com a plus
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to succeed in a quick sales cycle environment
- Salary plus Uncapped Commissions with exponential multiplier increase
- Very strong health benefits offered through 2 distinct packages
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization that is also a publicly-traded company. We are stable yet high growth
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.